Photo of the day

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kevin Friesen-Boardslide to arm break.
I met up with Kevin Friesen and Alex Doyle yesterday with the goal of shooting photos to accompany there interview of each other in the upcoming issue of Big Woop! Kevin took us to this never been skated wheelchair ramp rail at a church near skatepark west. It was really high, really long, and really skinny, but Kevin has crazy pop and he was getting in consistently. Tragically, he slipped out and now he needs surgery to remove his third elbow. I've never seen a bail this bad in my life, thankfully we were a short drive away from the grace hospital so we were able to get him there before he passed out from loss of blood.
Kevin, I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope to see you back on your board real soon.
Words&Photos by David Seburn













0 comments: